Now, many of you may have noticed ( and I know that those of you who know me personally know this very well);
I don’t like people and the things that they do. No, sorry, it’s not that I dislike all people. It’s just the majority of things that people do in their day to day lives, that makes them happy, Deeply and emphatically disturb me.
Please enjoy my brief list of annoyances:
Couples annoy me. Especially when they hit that point in their relationship where they morph into one big homogeneous hermaphroditic blob and they no longer individually say “I’d like to… blah blah”. No, it is always “we’d like to…”. This, in my eyes, is unacceptable. A number of other things couples do that annoy me is:
- Put a padlock on a bridge with their initials on it.
- Especially when they post a picture of it online afterwards.
- Lounge on each other in public places.
- Please, c’mon. If I wanted to watch you impregnate her I would find a way to… trust me.
- Post pictures of them kissing online….. no more need be said on this matter.
- Post the standard ‘Other-Half-Appreciation-Post” on their social media. It usually goes something like this:
- “Those of you who know me….. *blah blah blah* Can’t believe it has only been 3 months…. *blah blah blah* My life has changed so much, for the better, since you’ve been in it….*blah blah blah* I love you so much, I can’t wait to spend my future with you…… *blah blah fucking blah*
- People that say “It’s 5 o’ clock somewhere!”
Either drink the drink or don’t drink the drink, for fuck sake.
- People that either work in or go to Artisan Coffee shops or Hipster Bars.
You know the kind. The people in there look like they don’t wash. The dungaree and Jesus Sandle to person ratio is verging on traumatising. In the coffee shops, you pay £12 for a coffee and it arrives in individual conical science flasks and you have to assemble it yourself and the order comes with a note written in elvish or something stupid. The bars have some shit tasting, weird craft beer you’ve probably never heard of and the guy behind the bar is describing the taste of it as ‘earthy’. Who wants to drink/taste earth? They probably show art from local artists too, and you know which ones it is because it’s always the ones with the shit art in them. I hate those places…
- When you’re sitting in a room with someone and they answer the phone and just have their entire conversation, without leaving the room.
- Children with staring issues.
If you were an adult, I’d hit you.
- Adults with staring issues.
- When women put ‘Full Time Mummy’ as their occupation on social media.
Just put nothing, this would be a much better option to take.
- When you’re watching TV with someone and they start watching a video, out loud, on their phone.
- When people’s phones are ringing and they say “oh! can you answer that for me”
What am I going to do? I am ultimately going to hand you the phone because it is you they want to talk to, hence ringing your phone and not my phone. Answer your own damn phone.
I’m surrounded by idiots.Me